Thursday, February 05, 2015

Over due post

Oh darn, I haven't posted anything since Christmas day.   Well, I have been busy and spend more time on Facebook and other places.  It is hard to think of what to say or what NEEDS to be said sometimes.

Last weekend was my birthday. I went out for a "Girl's Night Out" to the Keg with 3 other friends.  We enjoyed it so much that we didn't bother getting tickets to the improv show and plan to do the outing monthly.






So I have been engrossed in my twin mommy group as I learn my role for next year.  I am currently Vice-president for the Fraser Valley Multiple Miracles Association, and next year I will be president.  Not great timing as I am trying to chair the planning committee for a National conference for my professional Association in 2016.  (Spiritualcare.ca)

The kids have started waking up earlier these days.  Micah was up at 6:30 a.m. today... usually they sleep til 8 a.m.  *Sigh*  One of my twin mommy members at the meeting last night gave me a look when I told her that.  She has 23 months identical girl twins who get her up early so I think she thought I was crazy for complaining as that is likely her norm.




No comments: